Friday, August 18, 2017

Looking Back at August…ODBD

FootballSportJersey-sd

I’m ready for football!! I have a grandson that plays in HS and I enjoy college ball…. O-H!
Today we’re taking a look back at the ODBD August release. You can find all the August info on the ODBD blog.

My first sample uses Football, a stamp/die duo, All-Star Jersey, Sports Jerseys, Double Stitched Rectangles, Clipboard Set, and Old Glory

FootballSportJerseyWM

Next, Golf, a stamp/die duo, Pierced Circles, Circles, Grass Lawn, Leafy Edged Borders, Ovals, and Old Glory.

Golf-sandWM

Golf-sand-sd

Next, Teamwork, All-Star Jersey, Sports Jerseys, Pierced Rectangles, and Old Glory.

TeamworkSportJerseyWM

TeamworkSportJersey-sd

For lots more sporty inspiration,
visit my sister sticks!

Cathy * Sandee * Lisa * Diana 
 
Lori * Dawn(me)* Helen

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

2 comments :

Cathymac said...

Your sports themed cards are all winners, Dawn! Love the whistle with the sports jersey and even borrowed that idea for one of my cards! Hugs!

Bernadette said...

Nice cards, Dawn! I especially like the first one. The color scheme, tee-shirt, and the stamping are well done! However, I REALLY like the Scriptures used. God's Word is wonderful!